Campus Service Catalog, Getting Started
The page details information on using and contributing to the Campus Service Catalog
What is the Campus Service Catalog?
The Campus Service Catalog is a collection of data about campus IT services and provides a single place to learn more about IT service offerings across campus. Data is provided and maintained by the departments that own the service. The catalog also allows IT units to build and display their own service lists based on the needs of their customers through the use of data feeds.
How do I view the Campus Service Catalog?
A list of all the services submitted to the catalog will be available in January 2019. Services may be added after the list after this date as the Catalog is intended to be a dynamic tool. The Catalog will have different views and filtering options. Departments may start consuming data feeds for their own pages starting in November 2018.
How to do I add, edit, and access catalog information?
The KB article Contributing to the Campus Service Catalog provides information on completing various tasks:
- How to become a contributor
- How to add services and characteristics to the catalog
- Please see the KB article Definitions of Service Characteristics for detailed information on each service characteristic.
- How to edit services information
- How to remove/retire a service entry
- How to request custom views of your department's data
- How to data feeds