Problems with MyLab or another Pearson product
In case of problems with Pearson web system or any of the lab products you may call 24/7: 1-800-677-6337
Pearson is a vendor providing educational resources such as course materials including exams, online courses, ebooks. Integration with Pearson can range from a link to pearson.com in a course, to a single signon via LTI in Blackboard, and to full gradebook synchronization with deep content links.
The vendor provides a status page, which provides a way to verify if the vendor is aware of downtime. It is possible that an outage may affect UIC and it is not noted on the status site https://status.pearson.com/#/MyITLab/Last_24_hrs
Top workarounds and things to try:
- Switch to a different browser. If you're using Chrome, try Firefox. If you're using Edge, try Chrome. This will open a new session to servers, which can be helpful.
- Check if the Pearson activity wasn't blocked by your browser. Learn about pop-ups for Chrome, Firefox, and others.
- Follow this troubleshooting wizard to learn about recommended settings in your browser and identify issues. Use the interactive help system.
- Try using a Private Session in your browser. This will remove cookies and cache for your session and may address some issues.
- Restart your computer. This will help you reset your WIFI, clear RAM, and mitigate any software glitches.
- Contact Pearson support with questions or help requests. Call over the phone to speak with a person 24/7: 1-800-677-6337 Use web based support system: Pearson Support
In case of any problems in Pearson, such as browser problems or something not working in an assignment, both students and faculty can use the 24/7 phone support system: 1-800-677-6337