How do I connect a laptop to the AV system?
For all laptops:
Step by step instructions on how to connect a client's laptop to the AV system
- Connect the HDMI or VGA cable (and audio plug if you're using audio) to your laptop (and adapter if needed.)
- Select the HDMI or VGA/Notebook source from the touch screen.
If the laptop is not displaying or if you see a blank desktop, check the laptop display settings.
For PC (Windows 10)
- Hold down the Windows key and press the P key.
- Select Duplicate from the display options that appear on the right.
*Note* Different laptop manufacturers may have different key combinations or dedicated key to activate the second display.
For Mac (all versions)
- Click the Apple icon (top left.)
- Select System Preferences
- Select Displays (second row)
- Select Arrangement
- Check Mirror Displays box.
For more information, please visit: