EWS Labs, Using Android Studio in the EWS Windows Labs
Android Studio is a software title that must be configured within the EWS Windows environment before it can be used. This is because Android Studio copies files to each user's profile directory that EWS is not able to pre-load like most other programs.
First-time setup for Android Studio in the EWS Labs
To use Android Studio in the EWS Labs, follow the steps below:
- Open the Start Menu and search for 'Android Studio'. If you see it in the Start Menu, it is ready to be used. If you do not see Android Studio, proceed to Step 2.
- Open 'Software Center' from the Start Menu
- Select 'Android Studio' on the 'Applications' tab
- Select 'Install'
- Select 'Next' for each prompt and 'Install'
- Select 'Finish'. Android Studio is now ready to use.
If you have questions or trouble following any of these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.