Learn@Illinois.edu Moodle - Viewing Attendance Reports in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Sessions
Learn how to view attendance reports for live Collaborate Ultra sessions and download or print these records.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCollaborateAttendance
- Click on any Collaborate Ultra activity.
- Since the session has likely already ended, in the "Filter by" menu in the top-right corner, select All Previous Sessions.
- Click the circle icon with three dots inside. Select View reports.
- To the far right, click the clipboard icon.
- Click the bulleted list icon to expand details for a particular user.
- To download the attendance data as an Excel file, find the "Tools" section in the left column menu and click Export to CSV. Alternatively, click Printable to get a version of the data that is printer-friendly.