AV Tools Check - Notes
Room Status Check Notes
- Document any out of the ordinary issue even if they do not result in equipment problems
- Document any troubleshooting steps you attempted while checking the room - this includes if you were able to resolve an issue through troubleshooting
- Notes are required if any check is marked "Fail" or "Unable to check"
- Use this field to describe why each item was marked as "Fail" or "Unable to check"
- eg, projector image is distorted, audio level is too low to hear, PC won't power on, etc.
- Avoid notes such as: projector is broken, microphone doesn't work, etc.