How does U-Print work?
Brief overview of how Pharos U-Pint printing system works
1) From workstation/personal laptop – student sends file to print.
2) The files are then spooled from the workstation and sent to Pharos Server over the network kept in lab spool queue,
e.g, Uprint - ACCC BW.
3) Print job remains on the server ready to be released by student
4) Print job will be kept on the server for a maximum of 4 hours.
5) When ready to print, student logs in to U-Print release station with their NetID and common password
6) Jobs matching NetID are listed
7) Student select jobs one at a time, selects "Print"
8) Job is released to printer