Learn@Illinois Moodle - Adding Users to Groups
You can quickly add users to groups in Moodle following the instructions below.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleAddUserstoGroups
- From the main course page, click Users.
- In the expanded menu, click Groups.
- First, select the group that you want to add a student to by clicking on it.
Then, click the Add/remove users button.
- Select the student you would like to add to the group.
When done selecting students, click Add.
Note: To select additional students, hold down the CTRL key and click on more students or use SHIFT-CTRL together to select a batch.
- Now the process is complete.
Note: If you would like to remove users, you can select them from the left-hand box and click "Remove". They will then return to the right-hand "Potential members" box.