Learn@Illinois Moodle - View and Add Users
With the 3/20/2019 upgrade, the list of enrolled users is merging with the Participants page and getting a new look!
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleEnrolledUsersPage
Where is the Enrolled Users Page?
Make sure that you are on the main course page. In the Administration block on the left, click Users. Then, click Enrolled users.
- Filter users with one single drop-down menu that also doubles as a search box
- See the total number of participants in the course
- Sort the list by first or last name
- Hide columns that you don't find useful by clicking on the minus box icon under the column name
- Easily end or suspend individual users' enrollment in the course
- Manage the enrollment of several students or message several students at once by checking checkboxes in the "Select" column and scrolling down to the "Choose..." drop-down menu
- Click on the students' names to link directly to their profile
- Click on the pencil icon to edit roles or groups
- Enroll users in one quick step.
- Click Enroll users at the top of the page just like in the old version.
- To find a user, search for them in the first drop-down menu. A list of matching names will appear below. Click on the user that you would like to add. Repeat to add additional users.
- Now the user's (or users') name(s) will appear in blue. Verify that the role is correct ("Student" vs. "Teacher", etc.), and click Enroll selected users and cohorts.