University Bursar - Why do I have a campus-based loan hold on my account?
University Bursar will place a hold on your student account if you owe a balance on your campus-based loan or have not completed the exit counseling requirement.
Contact University Bursar Campus Based Student Loans for assistance.
Please Note: Campus-based student loan balance prevents registration. If you need to complete exit counseling or pay your balance, log into Heartland ECSI.
- University Bursar - How do I repay my student loan?
- University Bursar - How do I view my federal student loan history?
- University Bursar - What is student loan default?
- University Bursar - Why hasn't my financial aid posted to my student account?
- University Bursar - Why do I have a financial hold on my student account?