University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
The quickest way to receive your student account refund is by direct deposit.
Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a U.S. checking or savings account. Log into your UI-Pay account and select "Direct Deposit" to enroll.
If you are not signed up for direct deposit:
- Financial aid refunds will be mailed to your address on file with the University.
- A credit balance due to over-payment may remain on your student account.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?
- University Bursar - Can I make an advance or over payment?