Paymybill - How can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?

Forms are made available on or before January 31st each year.

To view log into your student account, follow the login instructions for your campus, then follow the instructions below to access your 1098-T. If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit
• Select 1098-T Tax Information
Select 1098T
• Enter Tax Year
Enter Tax_year
• To print, use your browser’s Print function.

In order to provide you with IRS Form 1098-T, and to report your enrollment and financial data to the IRS, the University must have:
  • Your valid Social Security Number (SSN):  while University policy does not require your SSN in the University’s admissions process, IRS regulations require us to request your SSN, and you are subject to an IRS penalty if you fail to furnish your correct SSN to us. If the University does not have your valid SSN on file, USFSCO will email you in November or early December to request it. You must use IRS form W-9S to provide your SSN, which may be downloaded from the IRS website.
  • Your valid address: in order to ensure timely and accurate reporting of your Form 1098-T each year, please keep all your addresses up to date in University records. To update your address:
    • Log into Student Self Service
    • Select “Personal Information”
    • Select and update as necessary your “Addresses & Phones”

Keywords:1098-T, educational credit, reportable, student account, SSN, W-9S   Doc ID:90472
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-03-19 13:16 CSTUpdated:2019-11-13 10:41 CST
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0