Paymybill - How can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
Information on accessing the 1098-T form
Effective tax year 2010, University of Illinois will deliver your completed IRS Form 1098-T to you electronically every year you have a reportable transaction. Forms are made available on or before January 31st each year.
Click here to login to your student account, follow the login instructions for your campus, then follow the instructions below to access your 1098-T.
- Select 1098-T Tax Information
- Select Tax Year
- To print, use your browser’s Print function.
If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit identity.uillinois.
In order to provide you with IRS Form 1098-T, and to report your enrollment and financial data to the IRS, the University must have:
- Your valid Social Security Number (SSN): while University policy does not require your SSN in the University’s admissions process, IRS regulations require us to request your SSN, and you are subject to an IRS penalty if you fail to furnish your correct SSN to us. If the University does not have your valid SSN on file, USFSCO will email you in November or early December to request it. You must use IRS form W-9S, which may be downloaded from the IRS website at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9s.pdf, to provide your SSN.
- Your valid address: in order to ensure timely and accurate reporting of your Form 1098-T each year, please keep all your addresses up to date in University records. To update your address:
- Log into Student Self Service
- Select “Personal Information”
- Select and update as necessary your “Addresses & Phones”