How do I request a Blackboard Learn course copy?
Instructors can copy courses from previous semesters or request a copy from a previous course to be made by LTS Support team.
- Request a course copy to be done for you: https://accc.uic.edu/forms/blackboard-learn-course-request/
- You perform the copy from one course to another if you are the instructor of record in both course sites:
Original Course View:
- Access the Blackboard course you want to copy.
- In the Control Panel, click Packages and Utilities > Course Copy.
- Select the option: Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course
- Click the Browse button to view a list of your courses.
- In the popup window that appears, select the appropriate course ID from your list of courses and click Submit. The course ID will populate in the Destination Course ID Box.
- Select the course materials that you want to copy over to the existing course. We recommend Select All n(Unless exceptions are specified).
- In the File Attachments section, select Copy links and copies of the content
- Note: if there is .swf select Copy links and copies of the content (include entire course home folder)
Note: DO NOT select Include Enrollments in the Copy.
For more help: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Course_Content/Reuse_Content/Copy_Courses
Ultra Course View: