How Do I Use the Document Camera?
Article provides instructions on how to use the document camera.
There are two types of document cameras available in classrooms. Please check which is available in your room and you'll find corresponding instructions below.
WolfVision Document Camera
- The document camera sits atop the lectern surface. Select the Document Camera source on the touch control panel.
- Press the power button on the document camera.
- Use the tab on the camera arm, while holding the base of the camera down, to raise the camera to its standard position.
- Controls are on the head of the document camera. The wheel control lets you zoom in and out on the document by pushing it up or down.
- To finish with the document camera, turn it off using the power button and pull the tab straight towards you while holding the base down. This will make the camera bend back into the folded position.