How do I turn off the AV system?
For all systems:
How to properly turn off the AV system.
- Be sure to turn the system off when you are finished with your class.
- If you have used the lectern computer, be sure to log off. If you have used the Blu-Ray/DVD player, be sure to remove the disc. Remove any USB devices you may have connected to the lectern.
For Integrated Multimedia Lecterns (Enhanced)
- Press the Power button in the upper right corner of the control panel and then press Yes to confirm the shut down. The projector will turn off and cool down, and will shortly become ready for the next class to use.
For Integrated Multimedia Lecterns
- Turn off the projector from the touch screen by pressing the Turn Proj Off button.
- The projector will turn off and go through a cool down cycle lasting several minutes. While the projector is cooling down, the control panel touch screen will lock and not respond to any button presses. Once the cool down cycle has completed, the panel will again respond to button presses.
For more information, please visit:
Document 90727 is unavailable at this time.