University Bursar - What if I am unable to pay my bill and leave school still owing a balance on my student account?

You will receive an email from OnPlanU (Flywire) inviting you to enroll in a payment plan.

If you want to set up a payment plan before you receive an email from OnPlanU, please email or call 312-413-0303.

Please Note: you will not be able to receive your transcript or diploma until your balance is paid.

See Also:

Keywords:OnPlanU, payment plan, owe, past due, withdraw, unenroll university bursar paymybill   Doc ID:91079
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 10:10 CSTUpdated:2022-01-21 14:09 CST
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  2   3