Paymybill - Who does not receive a Form 1098-T?

Certain students do not receive a Form 1098-T

The University is not required to provide Form 1098-T for:

  • Courses for which no academic credit is offered, even if the student is enrolled in a degree program
  • Nonresident alien students, unless requested by the student;
  • Students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are entirely waived or paid entirely with scholarships or grants.

Keywords:University, nonresident, alien, students, waived, scholarships, tuition   Doc ID:91084
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 11:17 CDTUpdated:2019-07-25 15:40 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0