Paymybill - I disagree with the data reported on my Form 1098-T. Who should I contact to resolve this discrepancy?

Contact USFSCO to resolve any discrepancies

Visit the USFSCO Customer Service office on your campus or call:

UIC - (312) 996-8574

UIS - (217) 206-6727

UIUC - (217) 333-2180

Keywords:USFSCO, Customer Service, campus   Doc ID:91088
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 10:25 CSTUpdated:2019-07-25 14:20 CST
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0