Paymybill - How do I log into to Self-Service to get a copy of my 1098-T if I have graduated or left the university? 

How to access Student Self-Service if you are no longer attending the University of Illinois

If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to Student Self Service, please visit identity.uillinois

Keywords:Student Self-Service, graduated   Doc ID:91094
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 11:38 CDTUpdated:2019-06-20 15:15 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0