University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?

To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for a prior tax year, follow the steps listed below:

Blue Box 1 Log into your student account, follow the login instructions for your university. 

Blue Box 2 Under Student Account Billing Information, select 1098-T Tax Information

Blue Box 3 Enter desired Tax Year

Please Note: If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center.

If you are still unable to retrieve your prior year form, contact University Bursar at The request must include the following: 
  • Student name
  • University ID Number (UIN)
  • The tax year you are requesting
  • Please provide an email address

See Also: