Authorization Manager, Manage Privileges
Manage privileges with Authorization Manager.
You can assign Grouper privileges to individual members/entities or to groups.
- Navigate to the group that you want to work with.
- Select the Privileges tab.
- Click + Add Members.
- Enter the Group name or a portion of the Group name in the Member name or ID field. A list of matching members (groups) appears.
- Select the member (group) you want to add with assigned privileges.
- Select the appropriate privileges from the Assign these privileges options, then click Add. Refer to the table below for common guidelines.
|View-only privileges||Allows members to see the group, the membership of the group, and the read attributes assigned to the group.||Read + Attribute Read + View|
|Read-write privileges||Provides members all of the view-only privileges and also allows members to assign and update membership and attributes within the group.||Read + Attribute Read + View + Update + Attribute Update|
|Administrative privileges||Allows members to assign access privileges and manage all group information.||Admin|