Paymybill - What happens if I miss a Payment Plan payment?
If a payment is missed, there will be a re-attempt in 10-15 business days to withdraw the payment. Nelnet Business Solutions will assess a $30 non sufficient funds fee to each returned payment.
If two consecutive monthly payments are missed, your UI-Pay Payment plan will be cancelled.
Once a Payment Plan has been cancelled due to delinquent payment, the normal University of Illinois financial regulations and payment schedules will apply. Payment Plans terminated due to delinquent status may not be reinstated for the current academic year. A Payment Plan cancellation fee of $25 will be assessed on any account removed from the Payment Plan due to delinquent payment.
- Paymybill - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- Paymybill - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- Paymybill - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- Paymybill - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- Paymybill - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment plan budget?
- Paymybill - How do I make adjustments to my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?