University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
UI-Pay Payment Plans are processed on the 20th of the month. If a payment fails, there will be a re-attempt on the 5th of the next month. Nelnet Business Solutions will assess a $30 non sufficient funds fee to each returned payment.
If two consecutive monthly payments are missed, your UI-Pay Payment plan will be cancelled.
Once a Payment Plan has been cancelled due to delinquent payment, the normal University of Illinois financial regulations and payment schedules will apply. Payment Plans terminated due to delinquent status may not be reinstated for the current academic year. A Payment Plan cancellation fee of $25 will be assessed on any account removed from the Payment Plan due to delinquent payment.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I make adjustments to my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?