University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
UI-Pay Payment Plans are processed on the 20th of the month. If a payment fails, there will be a re-attempt on the 5th of the next month. Nelnet Business Solutions will assess a $30 fee to each returned payment.
If two consecutive monthly payments are missed, your UI-Pay Payment plan will be cancelled.
Once a Payment Plan has been cancelled, the normal University of Illinois financial regulations and payment schedules will apply.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?