How do I request an IT Accessibility Act exemption for my Qualtrics survey?
By default a number of type questions are restricted and marked as non-accessible question types in Qualtrics. Users wanting to use the non-accessible question types should request an override. Changes will be made to the entire user’s UIC Qualtrics account rather than an individual survey. Please note that this may take up to 48 hours.
- User contacts ACCC support at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the use of a non-accessible question type, describing 1) why the use of a non-accessible question type is necessary AND 2) demonstrating that the non-accessible survey will not be distributed outside UIC.
- After proper documentation is received, ACCC support will change the requestor’s user type so that surveys including non-accessible questions will publish.
- Matrix (Bipolar, MaxDiff, and Likert, Drag and Drop Matrix Table)
- Rank Order (Drag and Drop and Select Box)
- Constant Sum (Sliders and Bars)
- Pick Group and Rank
- Hot Spot
- Heat Map
- Graphic Slider
- File Upload