What are the Administrative Guidelines regarding use of ACCC's Data Center?
Clients are responsible for adhering to the following Administrative Guidelines while utilizing the ACCC Data Center.
· Tenant must not interfere with ACCC hardware or property, including moving raised-floor tiles
· Tenant is not authorized to use data center space for long-term storage of non-production hardware or accessories (e.g. cardboard boxes)
· Tenants are responsible for not overloading their circuits and are required to contact the ACCC Staff prior to executing new equipment installations
· Tenants of this service are responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of the equipment in their rack(s)
· Data Center access on your key card or allowing an escorted guest means you are agreeing to the terms outlined in the Data Center access agreement document