I have questions about zoom
1. You should be able to send a meeting invitation to either Google or Outlook users. As our invitation is going to send either a .ics file that should be read by Outlook or if you send a meeting invitation to a user with a Gmail domain, it'll send it to their account which they can add to their calendar to Accept/Decline/Tentative status.
2. You cannot have multiple Hosts in a meeting. You can have One host at any time in the meeting, but you can also promote those in the meeting to either Host or make them Co-Host.
3. Live training should be free http://zoom.us/livetraining , as these are scheduled and you just sign up and join at the appropriate time of the scheduled meeting/webinar.
4. Chrome and Firefox are our supported platforms. I know we have a platform for Safari as well here: https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=www.zoom.us-BJ4HAAB9B3
5. Scheduling Privilege is giving someone the ability to schedule meetings on your behalf. This will also give the user the ability to see and edit your other meetings on your Zoom account. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.