How do I request a new mobile device?

Mobile devices can be ordered through Telecom with departmental authorization.

Please note: your computer will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and you will need approval from the college-level chief executive of your department. This includes Deans, Vice Chancellors, or Associate Vice Presidents. This authority can be delegated one level below to Associate Dean or Associate Vice Chancellor.

Requesting a new mobile phone

  1. Download the Authorization request form, please be sure that an executive from your department can sign off on the form.
  2. Please follow the directions that are listed on the Authorization request form. Please refer to the current device and plan as a reference.
  3. Save the Authorization request form onto your computer once you have completed the form.
  4. Send an email to with the Authorization form attached.
  5. Once you have sent the email ACCC will review the request. Someone from ACCC will contact you with verification that the request is valid or if additional information is needed.

Keywords:Telecommunications, Telecom, Verizon, cell phone, Authorization request form   Doc ID:93616
Owner:Alice W.Group:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Created:2019-08-06 11:29 CSTUpdated:2019-09-03 13:40 CST
Sites:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Feedback:  0   0