LinkedIn Learning, Signing In
Signing Into LinkedIn Learning
Step-by-step instructions for signing into LinkedIn Learning.
Follow these steps to sign into LinkedIn Learning using your campus single sign-on service:
1. Navigate to the LinkedIn Learning site: www.linkedin.com/learning .
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on "Sign In":
3. Click on "Sign in with your organization account":
4. Enter your FULL email address:
5. You should now see the familiar university campus discovery page:
6. Sign in using your campus university credentials and, if prompted, UI Verify 2FA as well.
7. You are then prompted to log into LinkedIn. This is optional, but highly recommended. If you do not already have
a LinkedIn account (which is different than your LinkedIn Learning account) you may create it here:
8. You are now signed into LinkedIn Learning. In the upper right-hand corner of the home page you should see the small three-campus logo and a thumbnail photo of yourself if you have uploaded one to your LinkedIn account. If you have logged into LinkedIn, as you complete courses, badges and other information will automatically be pushed to your LinkedIn account.
Please contact the WebStore if you have questions or comments about this service.