Follow these steps to sign into LinkedIn Learning using your campus single sign-on service:
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on "Sign In":
3. Enter your full university email address and click 'Continue':
4. Enter your LinkedIn Learning password (NOT your UofI netid password) and click 'Continue'.
Note: if you did not log out of LinkedIn on your last visit you will bypass this screen.
5. You are now logged into LinkedIn, but still need to log into LinkedIn Learning:
6. Select your university and sign-in using your netid credentials and, if prompted, UI 2FA.
8. You are now signed into LinkedIn Learning. In the upper right-hand corner of the home page you should see the small three-campus logo and a thumbnail photo of yourself (if you have uploaded one to your LinkedIn account). If you have logged into LinkedIn, as you complete courses, badges and other information will automatically be pushed to your LinkedIn account. Logout by clicking on your profile 'Me' arrow and then 'Sign out'.
Please contact the WebStore if you have questions or comments about this service.