What services for events does ACCC provide?
ACCC provides equipment rental and technician support for multimedia needs at events. Equipment and service reservations are available for academic courses and special events. Equipment can be rented and picked up from a designated location, or technician support can be included and equipment will be delivered, setup, monitored through the event, and taken down at the end of the event. Any request that is not directly related to a CRN-based course is subject to rental and labor fees.
- Technician support for events scheduled after 4 PM on weekdays requires a 3-hour minimum labor charge.
- Technician support for events scheduled on weekends requires a 4-hour minimum labor charge.
- A minimum of one hour must be allowed prior to the start of an event, for the technician to set up requested equipment. If time is not allotted, the event's start time may be delayed.
- Equipment rentals that extend beyond our normal operating hours require the renting party to provide security for the rented equipment until pickup of the equipment can be made during our normal business hours. Loss of the rented equipment during rental periods is the responsibility of the renting party.
- Late Return:
- A late return fee will be charged for each business day beyond the agreed-upon return date for checked out equipment
- This fee will vary depending on the amount and cost of the equipment itself
- Delivery Charges:
- A delivery charge of $15 will be added to all orders of less than $55 for on-campus locations
- A delivery charge for off-campus locations is calculated at an hourly basis of $55/hour for the time necessary to deliver the equipment
- Rush (less than 48-hour, greater than 24-hour notice) orders for equipment use are subject to a late order fee of $25
- Rush (same day) orders for the delivery of rental equipment is subject to staffing availability and a $55 rush order fee will be assessed, in addition to the cost of the order
- Orders for technician services received with less than 48 business hours advanced notice will be charged an additional fee of $75
- Cancellation of equipment rental upon delivery of the equipment will result in a fee of $50
- Cancellation of a technician with less than 24 hours advance notice will result in a charge of $75