What is the cost of Audio/Visual support for special events?
These charges will be discussed on an individual basis once ACCC receives your reservation request and follows up with you regarding the needs of the event. There is a late order charge for special event reservations received less than 48 hours before the event. For special events, CFOAP information is required for UIC affiliates to make charges against (either for reservation costs or for repair/replacement costs in the case of damage while the equipment is checked out).
There is no charge for academic course-related equipment reservations. Charges do apply for special events AV support.
- Late Return:
- A late return fee will be charged for each business day beyond the agreed-upon return date for checked out equipment
- This fee will vary depending on the amount and cost of the equipment itself
- Delivery Charges:
- A delivery charge of $15 will be added to all orders of less than $55 for on-campus locations
- A delivery charge for off-campus locations is calculated at an hourly basis of $55/hour for the time necessary to deliver the equipment
- Rush (less than 48-hour, greater than 24-hour notice) orders for equipment use are subject to a late order fee of $25
- Rush (same day) orders for the delivery of rental equipment is subject to staffing availability and a $55 rush order fee will be assessed, in addition to the cost of the order
- Orders for technician services received with less than 48 business hours advanced notice will be charged an additional fee of $75
- Cancellation of equipment rental upon delivery of the equipment will result in a fee of $50
- Cancellation of a technician with less than 24 hours advance notice will result in a charge of $75