Illinois Compass 2g, Instructors, Adding a Zoom meeting
Instructions for adding the Zoom integration to a Compass course.
First, make sure that Edit Mode is on. Edit Mode is toggled in the upper right corner.
- Mouse over the plus sign in the upper left of the Course Menu and select Tool Link.
- Type a name in the Name field.
- Select Zoom Meeting from the Type drop-down menu.
- Click the check box to make the link Available to Users
- Click Submit
For additional resources on using Zoom see:
- The University Knowledge Base: https://answers.uillinois.edu/search.php?offset=0&q=zoom&cat=0&aud=0&sort=0&advanced=0
- Zoom's Getting Started portal: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/201728913-Joining-Starting
NOTE: the Zoom Meeting will NOT automatically be added to the course calendar within Illinois Compass 2g. This calendar item will have to be manually created within the course.