Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe has released a new Creative Cloud software platform. This new release requires anyone using the campus Adobe license to sign into an Adobe account.
Older Adobe applications versions will be inaccessible after 2/28/2020. We encourage you to setup your Adobe Enterprise ID and Login to Adobe Creative Cloud as soon as possible. Please follow the instuctions below to complete these steps.
Step 1: Request an Install of the new Adobe DC (editor) to your PC (If it is NOT already installed)
- Email IT@VetMed.illinois.edu your PC Property Tag and we will push the newest DC to your PC.
Step 2: Adobe Enterprise ID Access and Activation
- Open a browser and Navigate to: https://webstore.illinois.edu/home/adobeuic.html
- Feel free to read the informational bulletin provided.
Note: If you previous completed this step in webstore you will get the following message: One time purchase- You have already ordered this item and this item is one time purchase only! Please continue on to the next step.
Step 3: Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Access Login Instructions
- Open a current browser (IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox have been tested) and navigate to www.adobe.com .
- Select on Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your U of I Email address (your_netID@illinois.edu) and click Continue.
- Select Enterprise ID the first time you sign in. On subsequent logins you will select Company or School account.
- You should then see your familiar campus Shibboleth login page. Enter your University netID and password, as usual and select Login.
- NOTE: You do not enter your full email address here, just your netID.