ATLAS Web Framework V2- Adding Associated Documents
How to add a documents to the ATLAS Web Framework
Adding documents directly to a page:
- Click the arrow next to the Associated Documents tab at the top of the page to expand the Associated Documents window.
- Click Upload New Document to open the Documents Media Browser Window.
- Name your document and click Choose File to browse for a file on your computer.
- Click Upload New Document again. Your file should now be visible in the Documents Media Browser window.
- In the Body or Rich Text area of your webpage, highlight the text you would like to be linked to your document, then click the Link tool in the body toolbar.
- Start typing in the name of your document to search for it, then click the document name and hit Save.
- Complete your page and save as normal.
Adding documents to the Media page:
- Navigate to the Content page and click the Media tab.
- Click the Add Media button then Documents.
- Name your document, then click Choose File to browse for a file on your computer. Hit the Save button to save your document.
- Your document will now be available in the Media library.
- Follow steps 5-7 above to link to your uploaded document in a web page.