Echo360 is the lecture capture recording systems used by the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Open a browser
- Navigated to https://echo360.org
- Enter your university email address (NetID@illinois.edu)
- You will be redirected to the Shibboleth login in page. Enter your NetID and password.
- Authenticate with 2FA.
- You are now logged into Echo360
- If you are not able to login after these steps, you may need to request access. Send an email to IT@vetmed.illinois.edu with the following information:
- Subject: Request access to Echo360
- Your NetID
- Indicate if student, instructor or other access requested
- If a student, indicate if DVM student or masters/grad student
- If an instructor and you cannot view/access your courses, send an email to IT@vetmed.illinois.edu indicating which courses you need access to (i.e. VM 604, VM 608, etc.)