Echo360 is the lecture capture recording systems used by the College of Veterinary Medicine.
These instructions are for students in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Students in the College of Engineering should contact email@example.com for questions and support.
- Open a browser
- Navigated to https://echo360.org
- Enter your university email address (NetID@illinois.edu)
- You will be redirected to the Shibboleth login in page. Enter your NetID and password.
- Authenticate with 2FA.
- You are now logged into Echo360
- If you are not able to login after these steps, you may need to request access. Send an email to IT@vetmed.illinois.edu with the following information:
- Subject: Request access to Echo360
- Your NetID
- Indicate if student, instructor or other access requested
- If a student, indicate if DVM student or masters/grad student
- If an instructor and you cannot view/access your courses, send an email to IT@vetmed.illinois.edu indicating which courses you need access to (i.e. VM 604, VM 608, etc.)