Technology Services at FAA Changing Default .pdf View in Windows 10
Changing Default .pdf View in Windows 10
- Press the windows key on your keyboard/start button
- Start typing the word "Default." You should see a selection come up called "Default Apps."
- Click on the entry "Default Apps." This should open a window called "Default Apps."
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the entry that says "Choose default apps by type.
- On the left side of the page, you will scroll down until you see the entry for .pdf with a corresponding app to the right.
- Click on the app icon and switch it to "Adobe Acrobat DC."