ChromeRiver - Replenish a Cash Advance
This article provides step-by-step instructions on Replenish a Cash Advance
To Replenish a Program Advance, an Expense Report (ER) must be created by the Cash Advance owner, or their Delegate, using the Purpose TCard and Employee Reimbursements.
- Click +Create button on the Expenses ribbon.
- Complete the Document Header information:
- To expedite the processing of the Program Advance request, add the prefix “ADVR” to the report title (e.g., ADVR Name of Study).
- Select TCard and Employee Reimbursements as the Report Type.
- NOTE: If Athletics is selected, the expense report will be routed for additional NCAA compliance review.
- Click the Save button.
- Select +Create New icon to pull up the mosaic tiles.
- Add expenses and complete the required fields.
- Select the Allocations. Do not select the Advance C-FOP.
- Add Attachments – Choose to attach transaction receipt from the Receipt Gallery or Upload Attachments. Click the Save button.
- When all expense have been made click the green Submit button.
- Click the secondary Submit button that appears.