SANDI - Steps to take when menus or options are not responding, properly visible, etc.
If you are having issues with SANDI not responding or properly displaying content or pages please try the following:
- Try to CTRL+SHIFT+R first and see if this resolves the issue. If not continue to the next step:
- Close ALL Chrome windows (not just SANDI windows, close them all) and then relaunch SANDI. If that does not work continue to the next step:
- Clear your Google Chrome Cache:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots (More.)
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- If none of these options work, send and email to email@example.com further assistance.