SCS Receiving (web)
Keys & Copy Services have moved!
- For keys, please see https://scs.illinois.edu/keys
- For Copying & Printing Services, please see https://scs.illinois.edu/copyshop
About SCS Receiving & Mailroom:
Location & Hours
Location: 29A Roger Adams Lab
Hours: 8am - noon, 1pm - 4:30pm
Phone: 217 244 6772
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (package shipping and receiving)
Phone: 217-265 9623
Email: email@example.com (incoming or outgoing mail)
- Vashoune Russell, Manager
- David Roberts
DEADLINE: 2:00pm Daily (Monday-Friday)*
FedEx and UPS packages must be on the Ship Out Shelf in the hallway outside Receiving no later than 2:00pm in order to be shipped out same day.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Questions must be addressed and package with completed form delivered to Ship Out Shelf by 2:00pm in order for package to be shipped out same day.)
Ship-out Form (pdf) (Use Chrome or Edge; fillable forms not supported by Firefox)
- A physical delivery address is required. No PO boxes accepted.
- The university, institution or company name must be included for all applicable recipients.
- Phone numbers must include area code and/or country code.
All International shipments must contain the following:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Email address
It is highly recommended that you include TWO contacts for international shipments. The exception is if only documents are being sent.
* Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances may affect UPS and FedEx pickup times.
Official Address Format for Incoming Mail
School of Chemical Sciences
University of Illinois
[Room #], [Building name], [Box #]
600 S. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801-3602
Lost and Found
LOST - Check the SCS Mail Room inside 29A RAL to see if your lost item has been turned in.
FOUND - Turn in found items to the SCS Mail Room inside 29A RAL.