MITS System Office, Touchpoint, Installation from Software Center
1. Select the Windows Start Button
2. Search for Software Center and launch the Software Center program
3. Make sure Software Center is selected on the Applications tab.
4. Select the Touchpoint option.
5. Click the Install button. It will take about 3-10 minutes to remove the old version of Touchpoint and download and install the new version.
6. Once the installation status updates to installed and the button changes to an uninstall button, your Touchpoint should be updated.
7. If you would like to double check to ensure that you have the correct new version of Touchpoint, you can check by searching for Control Panel and selecting Programs and Features This will display a list of all the programs installed on your computer. Find Touchpoint in the list. The version new number should be 18.104.22.168007
If you have any issues with this installation process, please submit a ticket at go.illinois.edu/SystemOfficeIT