Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - What are the requirements to enroll in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
You must be a University of Illinois undergraduate, graduate, or professional school student, or the Authorized Payer of such student to enroll in a UI-Pay Payment Plan.
The UI-Pay Payment Plan is for Fall and Spring terms only. Additional requirements include:
- Your student account must be in good standing. Students with past due balances must contact University Bursar to find out about alternative arrangements.
- You must allow automatic withdrawals from your U.S. checking or savings account or automatic charges to your U.S. credit card account. Students with two or more invalid checks (paper check and/or eCheck) payments are not eligible to use a checking or saving account. Students with prior disputed credit card payments are not eligible to use a credit card.
- Your UI-Pay Payment Plan budget must have a minimum balance of $500.00.
- You must re-enroll on a semester basis. Enrollment is not automatic.
- Only tuition, mandatory fees, housing, and meal plan charges are eligible to be included in your UI-Pay Payment Plan budget. Please note: Certified housing is not assessed to student’s accounts and is therefore not eligible to be included in the UI-Pay Payment Plan.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - When will my UI-Pay Payment Plan payments post to my student account?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?