Topics Map > Computer Operations Engineering > Application Administration
Personnel Register Manager System - PRMS - Access/Password/Screen Access
I have been denied access to PRMS. I can't get into PRMS because my ID and/or password are not working. I can access PRMS but cannot get to a certain screen.
If you've been denied access to PRMS, this is due to permissions not being established in LDAP.
- If you are an OBFS employee, please email AITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at (217) 333-3102 or (312) 996-4806 and they will send a ticket to the group for you.
- If you are not an OBFS employee or a Unit Security Contact (USC) then you need to go to that individual with the request for access.
- If you are a USC, you can use the AITS Security Web Application or send an email to AITS Security at email@example.com to request the access.
PRMS uses your Enterprise ID and password. If you
need help with your ID or password, please give AITS Service Desk a call at (217) 333-3102 or
(312) 996-4806 and they will look up your ID or reset your password for you.
If you can't access a particular screen in PRMS, your 'user access' will need to be reset by your campus PRMS administrator.
- UIUC and UIS - Mark Overmier - (217) 244-5016
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email - email@example.com