Topics Map > OBFS

University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?

To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for tax years prior to 2010, email your request to University Bursar at

The request must include: the student’s name, University ID Number (UIN), the tax year you are requesting and the preferred method of delivery (i.e. fax, email or postal mail). Please provide the fax number, email address and/or mailing address to which it should be sent.

See Also:

Keywords:tax, University Bursar, Customer Service, UIN, university bursar paymybill   Doc ID:91095
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 11:40 CDTUpdated:2020-04-20 11:11 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  1   0