Topics Map > OBFS

University Bursar - What do I do if I have a Federal Direct student loan?

You will need to work directly with your Federal Direct loan servicer.

For Federal Direct Loan and Federal Stafford Loan repayment information, borrowers must contact their loan servicer for repayment information. Borrowers can access their loan history at Federal Student Aid.

To sign Master Promissory Note:
Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note

To complete Entrance Counseling:
Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling

To complete Exit Counseling:
Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling

See Also:

Keywords:promissory, note, financial, counseling, entrance, exit, repayment, master, loan servicer, stafford, student aid, borrow university bursar paymybill   Doc ID:92580
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-06-20 13:11 CDTUpdated:2020-04-20 11:11 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0