How Do I Register for the TeamDynamix Community?
How to register for the TeamDynamix Community
Why do I want to register?
The University of Illinois System will be implementing TeamDynamix as a service management solution in the near future. A project is underway with team members across the Universities and System Office to transition central IT funded legacy systems over to TeamDynamix as the first phase of implementation. Other units utilizing other systems or no system at all will have the opportunity to onboard to TeamDynamix after the legacy systems are decommissioned.
As a potential future user of TeamDynamix, you can register for a TeamDynamix account to access their vast Knowledge Base articles and their TeamDynamix Community. The Knowledge Base holds information about the product itself, while the Community offers more user-oriented materials like group discussions, announcements, downloads, and videos. You can use these resources to begin building your knowledge about TeamDynamix to prepare yourself for a future transition to TeamDynamix.
How to register:
- Follow this link to register: https://community.teamdynamix.com/RegisterAccount.aspx
- Complete the required fields noted with a red asterisk. Be sure to select the “I’m an existing customer” response from the pull down options for the final question, “How did you hear about us?”
- Click on the Register button to complete your registration.
- You will receive an email from TeamDynamix Community with a link to activate your account. Click on the link provided in the email.
- The link will open up a webpage asking you to confirm your account information and set your password. Review the information and provide a password.
- Click on the Save button to finish activating your account.
Bookmark these helpful links
TeamDynamix Knowledge Basehttps://solutions.teamdynamix.com/
- Houses information related to the TeamDynamix product itself
- User oriented materials: group discussions, videos, and downloads