Add a time approver proxy
How the main time approver can add a time approver proxy
• Proxy setups can either be added in Banner forms or in Employee Self-Service--whichever option/method the time approver feels more comfortable with.
• For these steps to work, the person who will be the proxy must be given the correct Time Entry profile in the Security Application by the Unit Security Contact.
Method 1: Set up proxy using Employee Self Service (Web Time Entry):
1) Go to Employee Self Service.
2) Select your campus and log in.
3) Select "Employee" from the Main Menu.
4) Select "Time Sheet" from the Employee Main Menu.
5) Select the "Proxy Set Up" link at the bottom center of the Time Sheet page.
6) Select the person you want to act as your proxy.
7) Select the "Add" checkbox.
8) Select "Save".
Method 2: Set up proxy directly using Banner forms:
1) Log in to Banner (www.apps.uillinois.edu).
1. Select "Administration Applications", then select "UI-Integrate/Banner Administrative Forms", then connect to Banner Forms.
2) Enter "NTRPROX" in the "Go To" field.
3) Page down (or "Next Block") into the form.
4) Click on the "Other Modules" tab.
5) In the “Proxy ID” field, type in the Enterprise ID of the proxy, and then hit the [TAB] key. The proxy’s name should default in to confirm you are on the right track.
6) Page down (or "Next Block") into "Proxy Modules". The word "TIME" might default in. If it doesn't, simply enter the word “TIME”, in ALLCAPS.
7) Save the record (F10).
8) Repeat steps 1-7 for each proxy.