Department Card Manager: Modify or Cancel a PCard
This article provides step-by-step instructions on Modifying or Canceling an Existing PCard
The Department Card Manager (DCM) and Delegate can modify or cancel a PCard.
- Login to the PCard Software.
- Select PCards from the Manager menu.
- Select Issued from the Status list.
- Click the Find Matching Cards button to find a list of all active department Cardholders.
- Select the Cardholder’s name.
- Click the Modify button in the Cardholder’s record.
- Select To Be Modified from the Status list if you make changes to the record.
- Select To Be Deleted from the Status list to request cancellation of the card.
- Enter any comments relating to the changes in the Comments field.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Select Log Off from the File menu.
Please contact UPAY UPAY Card Services if you have any questions.