ChromeRiver - DCM Viewing Cardholder Transaction Detail Information
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how DCMs can view cardholder transaction detail information in Chrome River.
To view Cardholder’s transaction and accounting detail information in Chrome River you must be their delegate.
- Log into Chrome River.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Select the Cardholder whose transactions you wish to review.
- Select the Menu in the upper left corner.
- Select Inquiry > Expense > My Items.
- Select the Transaction Dates and select Apply.
- Select the transaction to review.
- To view documentation, select Download PDF.
- Select Full Report with Notes & Receipts.
- A new tab will open with a copy of the Expense Report and any attachments.