How to use input controls within Business Objects to filter data.
Input Controls allow you to filter your data interactively using many types of controls, such as Radio Buttons, Drop-down lists, check-boxes, and slider bars.
a. Right-click in the desired column to filter
b. Select Filter > Filter by a New Input Control
c. On the toolbars, select Analysis > Filters > Input Controls
2. Verify that the correct object is selected and click Next
3. Select the desired control type from the menu to the left.
4. Modify any properties needed, based on the control type selected.
5. Click Next
6. Select the report elements that should be controlled by the new input control.
7. Click Finish
The new Input Control will be displayed in the Input Control menu on the left sidebar.
8. Select value(s) to filter the report.