Email - How to Change Student's Personal Address

I'm a student and I would like to know how to change my personal email address.

To change a student's personal email address and you're a current student, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 217 333-6565 and they will be able to change your personal email address.  


If you're an incoming student, you will need to contact the Admissions office at or 217-333-0302 to have your personal email address changed.